Getting Started to Second Life


Hi there! This is my first time using The Second Life and so far I am having amazing time. I think the game itself is very complex in terms of creating a virtual environment. If we look deep down to it we can see that In the game the main idea should be using this platform as a role play environment rather than levelling up for milestones but also In my mind it has educational side the aspects of the game's itself is making clear that this game is pretty benefical for english language teaching and other educational aims. If we give an example a storyline can be created for teaching and from that point various additions can be added to improve the main objective which is english language teaching. Im looking forward to do it. I hope I can use this platform in benefical way have a nice day! 

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar